Friday, May 14, 2010

Eyebrow waxing? Does it hurt?

Well.... this will be my first eyebrow waxing. My sister says my eybrows are too bushy for a pretty girl and I think I need to get a wax too. Does it hurt? If so how long? Will it hurt bad enough I'll cry? lol jwEyebrow waxing? Does it hurt?
No; when i first got it done. i thought it was gonna hurt way more then it actually did. i mean for me when they pluck your eye brows hurts way more then the waxing part.


all it is; is a quick rip. i dont think you'll *cry* your eyes will probably water just because your not use to it.


just take a deep breath right before they rip it; you'll be fine. =)Eyebrow waxing? Does it hurt?
I would imagine threading hurts way more. I tried threading and it hurt like **** when the lady did it too slow. But the faster, the less painful. So I would guess waxing would be even less painful since it's just one quick blow. I tried a brazilian wax. If I can get used to that, you can get used to eyebrow waxing very easily. I am trying eyebrow waxing soon.
no it doesn't hurt, its fast, quick and easy! the only thing that may hurt is the hot wax, the very first time they put it on your forhead, but no it doesn't hurt, %26amp; I hate pain. to me, tweezing hurts worse!
I was so afraid to get my brows waxed, but it was all for nothing, i have like the worst pain tolerence, because i'm a baby lol, it stings for mabey 5-10 seconds, and you will be fine. plucking is WAY worse. :)
I find it feels like a bandaid being ripped off. It'll only hurt for a few seconds, you probably won't cry, but your eyes may water. I know mine did! But it's totally worth it after! =)
uhhh kid of.. maybe... yeah it does maybe pluck them and then wax them... i dont know thats what i did and it hurt a lil less when i waxed GOOD LUCK
it really depends on your pain tolerance. if you're new to it, make sure to take some advil before you go. it'll ease the pain :]
lol noo


it dosentt hurt


i tried it once


but now im used to


plucking them.


its just like a litle pinch


nothing big (:


but if u want less pain


you should pluck them (:
nahh, when I first got mine down I thought it would be SOO painful, but it's really not that bad. It's just like a quick little yank on your skin!
LIKE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!
no, you won't cry. It only hurts for a sec.
yes
nope!
  • lip liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment