Friday, May 14, 2010

Eyebrow waxing problem :X?

Today I got my eyebrows waxed for the first time, and it didn't really hurt (surprisingly) during the actual process until the end when the waxer put what I'm assuming was some sort of astringent or alcohol on it. That burned like hell and I had two strips of red skin under my brows, and it continued to be that way for a few hours until it finally died down.





Just now when I (gently) washed my make up off, they started to burn again and now when I look at the two red strips under my eyebrows it looks shiny like there's a layer of skin that could have possibly been torn off during the waxing. Is there anything I can use to make it heal faster/stop burning so dang much? i.e. aloe?





Thanks :)Eyebrow waxing problem :X?
Ouch!!


the wax was too hot!


The best thing you can do is use an antibiotic ointment and this will help the skin heal faster and keep infection away.





Aloe will help soothe the burn and so will the oil out of a vitiman E capsule.





Good luck!


and next time just pluck!


Be sure to nip those new growth every 2 days, and you will never have to wax again.





u will be tender and sensitive, treat it like a sunburn, and be kind to yourself.





I really feel for you, I've had this happen to me too!


good luck, and i know you will feel better in 3 days!


it will be all behind u and you will be healedEyebrow waxing problem :X?
cool rag or cold water.dont put that stuff on there when you do that.use vasoline or something else.you will prb have a scab since it torn the skin off.
I went to a bad waxer once and the same thing happened. I'm not sure if she burnt me or pulled off some skin but my recommendation to you is to get a new waxer. That shouldn't happen.


If it is really bothering you maybe put some bacitracin (or neosporin) on it.
some kind of hydrocortisone ointment should lower the pain and help the skin heal.


keep from touching the area as much as possible.


Ice could also help with the pain and any swelling.
That's happend to me before. It could be because it was to hot, or because you had an allergic reaction. Mine scabbed up after about a week, and then it started to go away. I would go to the doctor and check it out. If you don't want to, I suggest you keep it clean.
  • lip liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment