Friday, May 14, 2010

How do I prevent skin irritation when waxing eyebrows?

It seems no matter what I do the skin on my forehead always gets very irritated. I usually wax my eyebrows right after I get out of the shower. I wax inbetween the two brows. Is there any products or methods I could use to prevent this?How do I prevent skin irritation when waxing eyebrows?
I buy these home waxing kits, the wax is already on the strips. You cut them in the shape you want and rub it in your hands. In this kit the give you give you cream it helps to sooth it. The brand is Derma Marine. You can also put Aleo on after waxing, its simple and most people have it at home.How do I prevent skin irritation when waxing eyebrows?
well try testing the wax on ur hand first to make sure its not to hot. also try putting menthol on right after you wax to try to keep redness and irration down.
put some ice on your forehead after waxing your eyebrows.
why do people want to wax there eyebrows? -__-
I have the same problem too and its annoying! But someone told me to put ice on it right away. Hope that helps you..

No comments:

Post a Comment