Friday, May 14, 2010

How to get hot eyebrow wax off my CLOTHES and Hands??

I got eyebrow wax on my clothes and hands! soaking them in hot water isn't helping!!! HELP Havin a hhard ttiome typing n touchin cuz of it!!How to get hot eyebrow wax off my CLOTHES and Hands??
Rub in baby oil, or any other liquid oil, like vegetable oil...How to get hot eyebrow wax off my CLOTHES and Hands??
omg!!! my mom got eyebrow wax on her hands and the vegetable oil worked perfectly!!! thanx 4 the help!!!!!!!!!!

Report Abuse



Ice! Scrape off as much as possible. Be careful on your hands though. I would just let that slowly wear off so as not to strip off the burned skin. Use antibiotic ointment on your hands and maybe wear some cotton gloves. The clothes----low temp iron and paper towels to absorb the wax and dishwashing liquid and toothbrush!
Try ice on the wax rather than heat to solidify it which will make it easier to scrape off.

No comments:

Post a Comment