Saturday, January 23, 2010

Anyone had any eyebrow waxing accidents? Haha.?

I did mine at some salon and she sort of burnt a little and then she lied and then said it was there before I came. Haha.Anyone had any eyebrow waxing accidents? Haha.?
awh. Thats horrible.





I've never had my eyebrows waxed, but when I was first plucking my eyebrows I didn't know how to do it really. I kept trying to fix my right one, and I had to tell myself to stop trying because I knew I would end up with no eyebrow. It turned out fine...after some of the hair grew back. Lol. Not too bad.Anyone had any eyebrow waxing accidents? Haha.?
LOL, wow bad salon.


Anyways, i pluck my eyebrows, i dunno why but, it turned out good.





But yeah i did try waxing (myself) but nothing bad happened.


So yeah, don't go back to that salon. SHE LIED MAN xD
Oh lord! I never wax my brows, but I usually pluck them myself. I always do a good job, but one time last year I plucked too much and they were nearly invisible by the time I got them even! I'm very careful now...
Haha. Woah, I'd be worried about going there again!


Nope never,


The lady that did mine was really good..so no accidents for me!





:)
she should of tested it before she applied it on you. You should of complained cause most times that will turn in to a scab

No comments:

Post a Comment