Saturday, January 23, 2010

How bad does it hurt to get your eyebrow waxed?

On a scale to 1-10 meaning 10 the worst. I have long eyebrow hairs and its kinda thick.... Best answerHow bad does it hurt to get your eyebrow waxed?
Pain in itself is experienced differently from person to person.





So.. there is only one way to find out the answer to your question...





Heat up the wax and go for it.





I'M AN EGG!How bad does it hurt to get your eyebrow waxed?
For me it doesn't hurt at all. It would probably hurt the first time because like you said you have long eyebrows and there thick so more hair the more pain it is. But it's really not bad the first time. The first time i got them done i was scared but when it was done i was like that's it? Haha. But the pain the first time getting them done was probably a 4. Plucking them hurts more though. But trust me it doesn't hurt. Once you get it done frequently it will have no effect on you.
It can depend on the person that does it. I go to a nice salon where they use wax for sensitive skin and she's more gentle and puts calming creams, etc on afterwards. She also puts on a lotion that slows the growth of hair. I would say I'd rank it at a 3 maybe, not bad at all. However, I went to a cheapie place my first time and they used harsh waxes and weren't as soft, and I'd rank that at like 6 or 7. If I were you, I'd spend the the extra $5 or $10 for the comfort and better quality outcome.
Maybe a 3 or 4 but everyone's tolerance to pain is different. Some people freak out about it while others think it's no big deal. Personally, I think it does sting but the pain goes away really fast and it seems like the more you do it, the less painful it gets. When you see how nice your eyebrows look afterwards, it's all worth it, trust me. I have mine waxed about twice a month. I couldn't live without it! If you have a cool stylist, he or she will place their fingers over the waxed area right after pulling the cloth and wax off. This really helps numb the pain and the sensation of having the warm wax put on is nice. In all honesty, having your lip waxed is more painful (I do that too).
it all depends on the person thats doing them%26gt;i used to work at a salon and i used to wax eyebrows all day long.everyone is different.but when i get mine done i have come to realize that some times it hurts more than others.but even when it does hurt its a quick pain and its totally worth it.the pain is about a 7 but thats on one of the bad days :)
Well I have only ever had my eyebrows waxed - and thyat put me off waxing forever.





God knows what the beautician did, but she ripped off the skin inder my eyebrows and it was agony! A good 7/10 pain i would say. I think she was new and didn't have a clue what she was doing, but I had scabby eyebrows for a week or so after that.





Completely put me off waxing.





Please make sure you go to a professional - that way, it shouldn't be too sore!
Not to bad. its a quick sting..comparable to ripping duct tape off your arm, or maybe a bee sting(but not as prolonged.) if its your first time your skin may become a lil sensitive... after the third time getting waxed it doesn't generally hurt at all... Remember the first time you plucked..? Whooo.! that hurt, but now its a piece of cake no pain involved..;)
The first time you get it done it will sting, especially if there's a lot to come off. .But the pain only lasts for seconds maybe a couple of mins and that's it. After a few times it becomes less painful, I actually find it really relaxing getting mine waxed now.. xxx
the first time you ever do it its like an 8, bujt after that, it doesnt hurt that bad. just grab on to something. and dont twitch or srunch up, the person waxing your eyebrows can take off the entire thing if you do that
well mine aren't that thick like yours.


The first time i got mine waxed, i tried


thinking about ice cream instead of the


pain. It kinda worked because it didn't


hurt as much as i thought it would.


Honestly, tweezing hurts a whole lot


more than waxing.
Maybe like a 3-4.


It really doesn't hurt much, and the warm wax helps open the pores so the hair comes out easier. Also, my stylist puts on this soothing lotion that helps with the redness.
waxing is so much better then tweezing them i would say it is like a 2 or 3 ... lol i kinda like it the hot wax feels good !!! lol try it is really is not that bad .
Well it all depends on your pain tolerance level. But Ive had mine done a few times so I'd give it like a 2. And it's definitley worth a little pain.
A little but not if it is done correctly. I have long, strong eyebrow hairs too but i would say about a 4. Or a six if your pain threshold isn't too good! It's well worth it though!!
hurts for a moment and then you are free and clear. Go for it, it is worth it...and word to the wise.... they pluck the strays afterwards.... so be aware
It doesn't really hurt that much because its so quick. Its only like a quick sting for like a sec. For me i'd say its about a 3 or 4.
5 my eyes tear up a little but it doesn't hurt that much. I think the thicker the hair the more it'll hurt.
it may hurt the first couple of times but by the time they start waxing the next eyebrow you will be used to it.
3-4. It hardly hurts at all. I get mine done at benefit. Its less painful then getting them plucked. and it lasts longer. : )





x
9, but it's soooooooooooo worth it. Don't tweeze them, because it's like waxing every single one, but worse.
painful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it doesnt hurt that much.


5

No comments:

Post a Comment