Thursday, January 21, 2010

Question about eyebrow waxing?

I have dark eyebrows and I was wondering if it is ok to wax above my eyebrows. I think I really need to. But I don't want the hair to grow back darker and thicker. If I start waxing do I need to keep doing it? ThanksQuestion about eyebrow waxing?
i've had my hair waxed for years now. it's a myth that it grows back darker and thicker it actually thins and evenutally stops growing in those areas you have waxed. they've done above the brow for me for a better shape. you go girl!Question about eyebrow waxing?
waxing doesn't make the hair thicker or darker.continual waxing or tweezing will eventually result in the hair becoming finer and eventually stop growing, because you are pulling the hair out by the roots and damaging the follicle.waxing and tweezing do the same thing just in different quanities.
Yes if you wax they will have to be done ever 4 week depending how fast your hair grows..may be you should just twees alil bit at a time to see if you will like it before you start the whole waxing thing
it's up to u if u want to keep on waxing it. waxing it doesn't make it thinker nor darker.
Waxing, pretty much has the same effect as plucking your eyebrowds. I have really dark eyebrows and I chose to get them waxed. I get this done once a month, and during the month I pluck the small hairs growing in with a fine pair of tweezers. But it requires routine. So if you only plan to do it once, I don't think it's a good idea.
waxing or tweezing are the most effective ways but yes you will need to keep it up. its not a one time thing. after 6-12 waxings though the hair will start to grow back thinner and less noticable.. i used to get my eyebrows waxed every 3 weeks now it only need to be waxed every 2-3 months and I pluck once a week to get a few strays that grow in. If you are not happy see a professional about just eliminating a few hairs at a time rather than making a drastic change to your shape.
eyebrow hair never grows back in thicker or darker, trust me... i have dark eyebrows too and i wax under above and between. no need to worry.. and just keep doing it as long as you like it.. goodluck!
THE FiiRST TiiME ii DiiD iiT iiT DiiDNT GROW BACK FOR ALTEAST ONE MONTH AND A HALF AND WHEN iiT GREW iiT WAS THINNER AND LESS DARKER SO ii ADViiCE YOU TO TRY iiT AND YEAH YOU HAVE TO KEEP WAXiiNG EVERY MONTH
Waxing does make the hairs grow back more frequently. I know ithurts but tweezing is the best solution for this problem. The hairs dont grow back as thick. Use ice after you tweeze to make the swelling go down.
Plucking is best. 'specially if you are allergic to bees or honey, which will make everything swell for like... four days. There are products out there that are simply sticky paper that you shape your eyebrow with and than you can pluck the subborn ones. Good luck hun!
some people say its okay to.. but others say no.. I DO IT ... but yea..you gotta keep waxing..like once a month and it doesnt grow back as quick on top
yes you will have to wax again about a week or less later but you could also get laser hair removal. its expensive but the hair stays gone for months. with waxing, hair stays gone about a week, and with tweezing it stays gone a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment