Saturday, January 23, 2010

Does eyebrow Threading still hurt even though you already got your eyebrows waxed before ?

I already got my eyebrows waxed before, but im thinking of getting my eyebrows threaded. Will it hurt even though I already got my eyebrows waxed before.Does eyebrow Threading still hurt even though you already got your eyebrows waxed before ?
i've done both threading and waxing before


but i'm sticking with waxing because i find that threading, for me, hurts a lot


i also have really sensitive skin, so i don't know if that makes a difference


i know a lot of people that prefer threading, because it hurts less for them


it's different for everyone.


but try it, it's not too painful, and then decide which you like better


hope i was able to help! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment