Thursday, January 21, 2010

Eyebrow waxing malfunction?

I got my eyebrows waxed two days ago.


I just noticed that the wax must have taken off a layer of my skin, because my skin looks lighter in the areas that were waxed.


I have very short hair (like in my pic) so I can't cover my eyebrows in any way with my hair.


I have tried using foundation to even it out, but for some odd reason, it isn't working! Eek.


Any tips? Thanks in advance. :]Eyebrow waxing malfunction?
i don't know i think you should go to a doctor that treats skin problems or you could ask the people that put it on for you if they have any suggestions.Eyebrow waxing malfunction?
The skin under hair is usually lighter because it has not been exposed to the elements. You're just going to have to give it time. Try using a little eyeshadow to cover.
Its your first time huh ?





i just got mine waxed yesterday , and its because your not used to it . trust me , mine are too . but i try not to look at it too much.
Try using a spray tanner or something, but just on that area. Get gloves (so your fingers aren't crazy orange) and put a little on your fingers and then rub it on, but just a little.
I had the same problem. Its because that part of your skin hasn't really seen the sun so it isn't tanned. It will work eventually.
I think you should tell the salon that you got them done from and she if they have any suggestions.
it is because the rest of the hair on your face is darker not your skin.
i have another question. Are you greek? i knew some eight year old greek women with unibrows like u'd never believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment