Thursday, January 21, 2010

Eyebrow waxing pulling off skin?

This is about the third time i have gotten my eyebrows waxed,


and i went to a new place this time.


the girl seems nice,


it didnt hurt more than normal,


but when i got home,


the redness under my right eyebrow would not go away.


it burns really bad, and hurts to even lift up my eyebrows.


i think she may have pulled off some skin?!


does this happen?


how can i fix it?


when will it go away?Eyebrow waxing pulling off skin?
I get my eyebrows plucked by my older sister and the couple first times that she would do it, my skin eyebrows would be in the same shape as you described it... But i know now that the best way to prevent that from happening is putting lotion on before... You cant really do much about the pain, or about the redness except for a dash of concealer. It will most likely go away in a day or two.. Im guessing the reason why it gets that way is because it dry and the tissue up there by the brows is thinner, making it much more sensitive, and just like you shave your legs without it being wet some how, it makes your leg skin very itchy and nasty...


ps. i think that may be that she took some skin along with the hair, but its no biggy, youll gey use to it.Eyebrow waxing pulling off skin?
Yes that happened to me the first time I got my eyebrows done, and I got a vitamin E pill and popped it open and put a little bit of the gel stuff on the red spot every day and it made it better.
if you use any facial creams that may cause the ';pulling off skin';


hope this helps ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment