Thursday, January 21, 2010

How much do you tip for an eyebrow wax?

I go to an aveda salon and it costs $20 to get it done.How much do you tip for an eyebrow wax?
I usually tip $5 on a $20 wax......I have found that you get what you pay for. I go to a spa for my brow wax because they take their time and are always perfectionists about it. I tried a $10 wax job a few times and my brows always turned out like crap and took forever to grow back right.....How much do you tip for an eyebrow wax?
The tip should be included for what you're paying! Wow! But yeah I would say a couple bucks.
its pretty cheap where i am from. i only pay $10 to get mine done and i leave a $3 tip. unless she has made special arrangements for me (an emergency wax every now and then) then i leave her a $5 tip. but if it costs $20 I would say a $3 is good. Thats 15%
2.00 would be appropriate:-)


But if in doubt here is a hand site to guide you.





I am a hairdresser from Regis and we only charge 5.00 for the eyebrows. Now if you are getting other areas that would be understandable that it is 20.00.
I usually give 2 or 3 dollars, but my waxing here in texas is about 6 to 8 dollars and thats at a spa and hair salon
$20 - are you serious?? I usually just pay $8 or $9 at my nail salon. I usually tip a dollar or two. Save yourself some money! Shop around!
two or three dollars
Ouch....twice! My nail salon does it for $6 and I tip $1.....$20 is outrageous. Go somewhere else.
1 dollar per eyebrow


or


If you have a uni-brow 2 Dollars is good
$2.00 is good enough....
two dollars if you like them and go there a lot you may want to tip five dollars
10-15% which is $2-3. and if they do a really good job, make it $5 even!!!!!
For $20 I would tip $5.
15-20%, so around $4
Mine is $17 and I always give a $20.
Anywhere between 10-20% depending on how good a job is done. I usually pay $12 for mine and just give her $15.
$2 tip. $20 for an eyebrow wax is ridiculous though...

No comments:

Post a Comment