Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I get a good eyebrow wax?

I feel eyebrow shape is very important for my face bc it is not the prettiest face but my eyebrows make it acceptable. I have yet to find a place that will do a great job at waxing my eyebrows. Are there any new options I can go for in order for me to have satisfaction with the way my eyebrows are shaped. How can I find a place that will do a good job. I live in Miami, FL (fyi).How can I get a good eyebrow wax?
Waxing eyebrow is not good if done too often because it take out the upper layer of the skin. Might also cause wrinkles. Have you try threading eyebrows? Here are some useful info for you:





http://skinhairandnailstips.blogspot.com





Hope it helpsHow can I get a good eyebrow wax?
make sure you go to an accual esthetician.


many people can trhough themselves in a shop and say there ';eyebrow';waxers...but really they most likely only ever done there own..and they dont know the concept of faceshape eye shape/size and what not that goes into waxing eyebrows.


google estheticians in your area.


im not sure how much it will cost in miami....but were im from(in BC canada) its 15 to 25 dollars...depending on the esthetician

No comments:

Post a Comment