Saturday, January 23, 2010

On average, how long does an upper lip and eyebrow wax last?

I have graduation in exactly a month and I really have to get my eyebrows and upper lip done. But I wanna make sure it will last until then? I don't wanna get it done too early and then have the hair just starting to poke through to the point where it's visible but I can't get it removed...On average, how long does an upper lip and eyebrow wax last?
about 2-8 weeks. depends though if you got it professionaly done or not.On average, how long does an upper lip and eyebrow wax last?
hello. i have an answer to your dilema. well with upper lip hair you can wax it and it could last up to a week. maybe 3. but depending on what age you are, you can get special treatments that will permantly remove your upper lip hair. electrolisis or laser. you have to be 16 and it cozts over 100 pounds. i have the same problem as you because i have very dark hair. and your eyebrows should last up to 3 weeks.


good luck with your graduation!!!!!!!
First of all, you don't have to be 16 (like the guy said) It costs 15 for eyebrows and 10 ($) for lip. So about 25-30. And mine only lasts 1 week. (sadly) so it costs me some moneyy.
mine 2 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment