Thursday, January 21, 2010

Need help on eyebrow waxing?

I am 13 and i have bushy eyebrows. I go to the salon to get them waxed but not to thin. Around my eyebrows is usually red for 2 days or more. How do you make this go away because i don't want to hang out with anyone when i look like that? What do i do?Need help on eyebrow waxing?
Some peoples eyes get red after waxing and depending on the person can stay red for days. I am lucky mine stay red about 20 minutes but I wax a girl that stays red for a week. Try putting ice on them after you get them done. I don't know what your salon uses but there is a cooling gel that helps too.Need help on eyebrow waxing?
ask thaa lady who does themm to usee wax ferr sensitivee skin ,


%26amp;%26amp; then to put a special cream or lotion or whutever thaat makes it less redd.


iff she doesnt havee either ,


then yuu shuldd probably chanqee salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment