Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mark from eyebrow waxing is still there!!?

Yesterday i got my eyebrows waxed and i iced it and the swelling and redness went down but there's still a mark from where the hair on my eyebrows have been. you know how when you lean up against a binder and you get the mark from it? well that's what it looks like above my eyebrows except it's in the shape of an eyebrow. how do i get it to fade away?Mark from eyebrow waxing is still there!!?
make upMark from eyebrow waxing is still there!!?
Give it a couple days. I mean think about it. You just teared out all of those hairs at once. You're going to have some irritation. I'd suggest makeup. For the meantime, put some vitamin e or Neosporin on it. It will make it heal faster.
cover it with a bit of foundation or concealer because if u have dark eye brows its harder to make the line less visable due to the root and colour of the eyebrow

No comments:

Post a Comment