Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pain from eyebrow waxing - scale of 1 to 10?

How would you rate your first waxing on a scale of 1-10? I know it supposed to get better as you have it done more often.





I'm considering it, but I'm a terrible wimp.Pain from eyebrow waxing - scale of 1 to 10?
my scale would be 2 it's not all that painful i was scared my first time but after having it done it was well worth it and make sure you go some where thats high class not a low grade salon because they will usually mess up your eyebrows this happened to me I now go to a salon day spa they do a wonderful job plus if you're not 100% satisfied speak up and tell them I took cosmetology and you should also know your rights if you're not happy usually they will 1 not make you pay or 2 they will give you a discount but if your eye brows don't look right speak up.Pain from eyebrow waxing - scale of 1 to 10?
It depends on your pain tolerance. Personally I have a high pain tolerance and would only rate it about a 1... however my friend says it's about a 5 for her.


It's over really fast though, so you only need to be able to handle the pain for a second or two.


When I got them waxed the first time it went numb right after so I didn't feel much of anything. And you definitely get used to it after a few times.
okayy, im going to put it a few ways.


when i first got my eyebrows waxed, i was SCARED.


so for me, it was like a 7.








But to be honest, its more like a 4 1/2.


as time goes on, it goes down to a 3 1/2, 2 or sometimes eve as low as a 2.








its nothing to be scared of, but just incase bring yur bestiee (=


shannon came with me and i squeezed her hand while the lady waxed them!
When I first had mine waxed it was like a 6. After it just burned and it looked awkward I had red blotchy skin around my eyebrows. (I have sensitive skin and if you do too it's going to look weird) I had them waxed a few times until I tried threading...and to be honest it's way better!!





You should try threading and once you get a good shape and you like it you can do it yourself just watch...





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVmbHB2p4鈥?/a>








Hope this helps :)
one to two or, three, at the very most. No where near as painful as, hair pulled out on your head, unless you have an over sensitive head, and you feel more pain in your frontal area of your head. just a little picky feeling , maybe not even two or three max.
its not that bad... id say 5 at the MOST probably less and it goes by pretty quickly anyway- plus the end result is usually worth it! lol


good luck!








please answer mine!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
its about a 5





it doesnt get any easier though maybe cos theres abit less hair


but its so worth 5 secs of pain cos it looks so much better





just tell the lady to make sure she presses down once she rips the strip off it helps so much






I hate waxing, because it usually never gives me the shape I want. Instead I go to walmart and get a small shaver, then I shape them that way, it's much easier.
4, if that. it's not really that painful. the first time it will be a 7, but then all the rest of the times it will be a 4.
2. It's done before the pain registers. Then it just burns a bit.


edit: I'd rate plucking a 4. i'd rather wax. faster, and great results.
3.5. I kinda like the pain of eyebrow waxing. I know that sounds weird. But its def not something to be afraid of.


Oh and im a wimp to!
I'd say maybe 2, that's just my opinion though. I would recommend against it though! The finer hairs are usually pulled and the area irritated, get them professionally tweezed. there is much more control this way.
I would say 7, it hurt pretty bad the first time, but just think, after the first time, the next times won't hurt almost at all.
depends on how sensitive your skin is!


mine was about 3 or 4


its a pain you can get used to. which slowly becomes a 1
I would say its about a 3. Even if you are a wimp it's totally worth it. This might sound crazy but my eyebrows feel so clean after I wax versus when I pluck. It is totally worth it!
It's really not that painful and it's over very fast. It's sort of like ripping off a heavy duty bandaid.
3 at the most. It stings a bit at first but then you just get used to it.
Pluck them! over time they grow less and less unlike waxing them.... and u get used to plucking them, no pain over time.. i do it my self..


that's me..
1
sounds painfull.......but y the hell would i do tht
3-over very quickly %26amp; hurts less with time.





do it,it looks great
  • lip liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment