Thursday, January 21, 2010

How does eyebrow threading work? Is it as effective or better than waxing/plucking?

I get my brows threaded every two weeks. The cost is $8 (though I round it up to $10 after I leave a $2 tip). It's very precise and it does not hurt nearly as much as I thought it was going to (and I don't handle pain very well). Watch as they thread others... it looks really strange--they hold a piece of thread with their mouth and quickly pull out the hairs using the string wrapped around their fingers. It only takes a few minuets. After they finish they'll give you a cotton ball with antiseptic (rub this over your brows to prevent any infections). You'll be a little red for a few minuets but it goes away quickly. Try it out... it's well worth a couple of bucks.How does eyebrow threading work? Is it as effective or better than waxing/plucking?
I don't do it myself, but i remember seeing my mother doing it when i was younger. She got numb to the pain, but i remember asking her to do it on me so i could see...it hurt like..well, you know. It is more effective, but it is a lot like plucking. It hurts just as much, maybe more.How does eyebrow threading work? Is it as effective or better than waxing/plucking?
They basically twist a thread around the hair and pull it out. It is much better than waxing and plucking. The effects are longer lasting and it does much less damage to your skin.
I've heard it is, but I've never had it done myself.


basically what they do it get a piece of thread around one strand of your eyebrow and pull it out.


I've also heard it is a lot more precise, but it's kind of painful.





Wow $8? Maybe I should get it done... I thought it would be like $15.
threading is alot better then waxing and plucking you can get a better arch it hurts alot more but alot better look. i get mine done they charge me $8
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment