Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Eyebrow waxing ripped off layers of skin?

This is about the third time i have gotten my eyebrows waxed,


and i went to a new place this time.


the girl seems nice,


it didnt hurt more than normal,


but when i got home,


the redness under my right eyebrow would not go away.


it burns really bad, and hurts to even lift up my eyebrows.


i think she may have pulled off some skin?!


does this happen?


how can i fix it?


when will it go away?


will it go away before saturday? (got it done today, wednesday)Eyebrow waxing ripped off layers of skin?
I've been waxing myself since I was little...I find that usually, skin peeling from wax is caused by a) the wax was too hot or b) i left the wax on my skin for too long before pulling it off.





If you don't see the redness go away by tomorrow, I would put some vitamin E cream/oil on the area...it's good for your skin! Or if you don't have any, a cream that has Aloe Vera ( I wouldn't suggest buying Vitamin E cream/oil just to use for one time as it's more expensive than other normal creams)





Hope this helps, best of luck!Eyebrow waxing ripped off layers of skin?
that happened to me once


it just scabbed alittle..


yeah i think itll go away by then

No comments:

Post a Comment