Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can someone please tell me how to get eyebrow wax off my bathroom floor?

I dropped the entire thing and now I cant get it up and it wont harden!!!! Its worse than gum in your hair or throw up on the rug!!! HELP any ideasCan someone please tell me how to get eyebrow wax off my bathroom floor?
I would try ice. If that doesnt work then try nail polish remover.. only if your floor is tile thoCan someone please tell me how to get eyebrow wax off my bathroom floor?
throw a bag of Ice on it and let it sit for awhile
Personally I would grab the cat and use it like a cloth.... then it would have bald patch that could grow back????





I love animals so this is a joke............





Try using hairdryer to help it harden????
  • lip liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment