Saturday, January 23, 2010

Question about eyebrow waxing problem?

So everytime I get my eyebrows waxed, it seems like they rip off a layer of skin or somthing because makeup won't stay on around where they were waxing for like a week or two after. I also get little tiny pimples from it too. I need to get my eyebrows done but this is so annoying! Does anyone know why this happens to me? Thanx :o)Question about eyebrow waxing problem?
some people have that problem because they are allergic to the actual wax.





and others it only happens to when they do it at a particular place.





try another place.





or try going to indians.


they actually use strings instead of wax.


it hurts a little more but at least it stays looking done longer.Question about eyebrow waxing problem?
the next time you go to get it done tell them your problem and try suggesting that the wax is a little too hot but be polite and ask if they have a different kind of wax for sensitive skin
My salon, has a two types of waxs. One for skin that is prone to breakouts, and a normal one. Ask about it :)
The wax is probably too hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment