Saturday, January 23, 2010

Eyebrow waxing causes saggy skin ?

I HAVE BEEN GETTIN MY EYEBROWS DONE FOR A GOOD 2 YEARS NOW AND MY FRIEND HAS TOLD ME THAT WAXING CAUSES YOUR SKIN UNDER YOUR EYEBROW TO SAG


IS THIS TRUE ??Eyebrow waxing causes saggy skin ?
not true. I have been waxing for 30 years. firm as a new facelift!Eyebrow waxing causes saggy skin ?
I've had mine done for a good 10 years and mine hasn't sag yet. Maybe they will when I get in my 80's. A beautician friend of mine has never heard of it.
I never heard of that before and have been waxing my eyebrows for a few years now

4 comments:

  1. Nice article on waxing. Thanks a lot for the tips you have given in your article to reduce pain during waxing. I suggest everyone to visit this site to get painless waxing Waxing service salon with best offers | Ladies Beauty Salon in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren’t loading properly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.
    face scrub Islamabad

    ReplyDelete