Saturday, January 23, 2010

First eyebrow waxing?

I am going for my first eyebrow wax,can anyone tell me if it hurts,does the sting last for long.


I am kind of nervous about it!First eyebrow waxing?
i had my first eye brow wax a few months ago and i was really nervous to...and there wasn't much reason to feel that way..


Ok..yes its got a slight pain to it( i ain't going to lie to you)


But the wax is warm which opens up the pores so the hairs are waxed easier..Your eyebrows can looked quite red and puffy for almost a day..a thing they ask you is not to wear make up for 24 hours:(


Gud luck xx(but you dont really need it)First eyebrow waxing?
Personallyt I don't think it hurts that much. A little sting and that's it. Trust me a lot better then plucking that hurts so bad. When they're waxing keep your face noce and relaxed if you feel tense just grab something. But believeme it isn't the worst pain
The sting lasts 2 seconds, your eyebrows will be a little red, but the pain is nothing to be nervous about, I get mine done every 2 weeks, so it can't hurt too bad!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
dont get em waxed it hurts more and is less effective as threading http://www.metacafe.com/watch/923893/thr鈥?/a> trust me i get mine threaded
It will just hurt for a couple of seconds and your skin will be a bit red afterwards. But it does not hurt too bad. It is worth the pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment