Saturday, January 23, 2010

I may try a new place for my eyebrow waxing.....help...?

I want my eyebrows done and my normal girl can only do them during the day - I have little kids so that makes it hard. I can have the nail place do it (they do a killer pedicure). However, they are all Chinese and they don't speak much English. How do I tell them not to take off too much?? I just want them cleaned up a bit.I may try a new place for my eyebrow waxing.....help...?
they should be able to understand you. the vietnamese girl that i go to does a very good job and although she speaks little english she always repeats back to me what i want so that i know that she knows. perhaps you could tell her ';not too much'; and then ask her something like ';are you gonna take a lot off'; or ';do you understand what i want?'; just to make sure she understands. they know the basics which is all that matters as long as my brows look good





hope i helped!I may try a new place for my eyebrow waxing.....help...?
try natural body
do they have a license to do waxing?


did you know each person who does the waxing needs a license to do it? not the business; each person individually needs one.





go to your regular girl. she knows your brows and can probably do them in minutes and you'll be happy. if you go to someone you don't know (or who has no license) you don't know what you'll end up looking like.





i charge double if one of my clients goes to one of those places (i can tell by the shape of them) and i have to fix it over time. i tell everyone on the first visit that i will charge double if they go there. not one of the places where i live are licensed to do it but do anyway.





the salon needs a license and each person who waxes needs a license.

No comments:

Post a Comment