Thursday, January 21, 2010

What methods are better for eyebrow shaping,tweezing, threading or waxing . What methods lasts longer?

Lately I have been getting my eyebrows threaded and they only last about 2 weeks.Help!What methods are better for eyebrow shaping,tweezing, threading or waxing . What methods lasts longer?
read tips on hair removal and skincare to help you better on this siteWhat methods are better for eyebrow shaping,tweezing, threading or waxing . What methods lasts longer?
I'd say waxing , it lasts longer. You wax, then tweeze. I mean after you wax. Take your tweezer and pull out the littl hairs that wasn't remved during wax.
Waxing lasts longer, but I also like shaping my eyebrows with the eyebrow shave blade. But if you plug after you wax, it will last really long.
Use depilataory powder. It comes in a bottle, and you take the powder and mix it with some water like a paste. Then apply the paste to your eyebrow in the shape that u want. After like 1 or 2 minutes wipe it off and the hair is gone. Be careful because if you leave it on tooooo long it will make your skin sore or sensitive. I use Magic brand. Magic is made for a mans beard, but I use it just the same on my eyebrows. I never had any bad results or experiences, I hope this helps!!











http://www.drugstore.com/qxp38573_333181鈥?/a>
they are all probably equal. ya know wht is kool?!?! if u keep pulling hair from the roots, it eventually will NEVER come back! THAT IS COOL!! so i just tweez cuz the others r too expensive and my mom wont let me do the 2nd 2! lol!
I tweeze because it's more accurate, like someone else pointed out.
they all last equally in lenght because they all remove the same hairs from the root. tweezing because its the most accurate.
waxing lasts longer

No comments:

Post a Comment