Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I need help i broke out from eyebrow waxing?

I had my eyebrows waxed on Saturday , I woke up Sun. they were itchey and red, Monday I had lil bumps all around my eyebrows I went to the salon that did it and she told me it came from me scratching, and rubbed alcohol on it and gave me antibiotic cream Tue. they were red bumps Wed they are red , swollen and leaking bumps around my eyebrows what happened to meI need help i broke out from eyebrow waxing?
That happened to me and it turned out that i am sensitive to Aloe. They used aloe on the area after waxing as a ';soothing'; aftertreatment. (I know, being sensitive to aloe seems dumb, it's supposed to be the THING for sensitive skin and yet it breaks me out! :) You may have had a reaction to an ingredient in the wax or the aftertreatment.I need help i broke out from eyebrow waxing?
If you have sensitive skin and if you have acne around your eyes waxing can my you break out!!! Maybe the wax that they used was hot or the wax had a fragrance that you were allergic to!!!!!!!! Try going to the store and buying a wax kit for sensitive skin the next you are going to get your eyebrows waxed or just stick to plucking them!!!!!!!!!


i hope i helped! %26lt;3


Let me kno!


~sweetie~
Yup, the wax was probably to hot. I would call the salon manager %26amp; see what can be done because that is not suppose to happen. They may give you some free services, just don't go back to the same girl/guy that did it.
omg


that has happend to me before. Its from the wax being too hot. Just dont go back to that salon again but overall theading is a much better method of hair removal
Same thing happened to my cousin.. Maybe the wax was too hot.. And it actually burned you..

No comments:

Post a Comment