Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Question about Eyebrow Waxing?

Usually I pluck my eyebrows, but I've decided I'd like to have them waxed. I stopped plucking about a month ago. Has this been long enough to go have them waxed? I just worry that if the hairs I normally pluck aren't fully grown out, which they aren't, that they won't be able to shape my eyebrows. But those hairs are definitely long enough to be waxed. Should I wait until they are fully grown out or has it been long enough?Question about Eyebrow Waxing?
It probably been long enough. The person waxing you will pluck any hairs that the wax didn't get.Question about Eyebrow Waxing?
it takes a very long time to grow your entire eyebrow hair back...


but if you have hair then just make sure that you go to someone that knows what they're doing that way they'll know to shape your eyebrow the correct way...


ive had some pretty bad experiences with going to the wrong salons and them leaving my eyebrows supper thin.. make sure they understand exactly what you want...do some research.
Its been long enough.
It's been long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment