Thursday, January 21, 2010

Where can I get a pretty good price on good quality eyebrow wax?

I hate plucking my eyebrows but I don't like having to pay all the time to get them waxed. My eyebrow hairs come in so fast. I want a good quality wax, but I don't want to spend to much. It doesn't have to be super cheap either.Where can I get a pretty good price on good quality eyebrow wax?
At the drugstore, the have really good quality eyebrow wax from Sally Hansen's.





It comes in pre-waxed strips for just $3 for 15 strips. They aren't reusable. But it only takes about 2 strips for each eyebrow.





Much cheaper than going to the salon and getting them done for $8-$10.





Don't use brands such as Nair or Veet. They have many harsh chemicals that can seriously mess up your skin.Where can I get a pretty good price on good quality eyebrow wax?
You should try threading, I live in NY so they have threading places all around...its like waxing and about the same price but it just stays a couple of weeks longer.


A lot of people say the sephora eyebrow kits help with your eyebrows and make them look reallllllly good...
call the salons around your neighborhood and ask about their prices. also you can ask other women you know where they get their eyebrows done %26amp; if they had good service. the closest salon to my house does it for $6 or $8 and im happy with the results =]]
I think it's cheaper and better to just go to the hair salon/cut place. Hair Cuttery does eyebrows for only $8 and their professionals, so they know what they are doing. Other professional places can charge as low as $3-$5.
http://www.sephora.com/


all price ranges , i actally love the sephora brand eyebrow kit
I went to Walmart and it was about 8 dollars and it was done very well and quick.
usually at hair salons they are about 10 to 15 dollars.
Depends where you live...I lived in CT and it cost me $7.00 (not including tip)...I just moved to CA and it costs me $12.00 (not in cluding tip)

No comments:

Post a Comment