Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is eyebrow waxing better than arching?

I've done waxing and threading, waxing I don't think is that great because if they make a mistake you're stuck with it.





Threading isn't that great either because it hurts and it takes foreverrrrr AND idk why but everytime I get my eyebrows threaded I get these hard little pimples in my eyebrows. Gross.





I like my natural eyebrows better. Here is a link to my photobucket, the first are my natural eyebrows with liner and clear mascara to shape them. The second is after I got them threaded. They look terrible.





http://s626.photobucket.com/albums/tt346鈥?/a>Is eyebrow waxing better than arching?
I have done both waxing and threading.


Threading:


is a much more even line and more exact.


Leaves skin red, but it lasts for only a few hours (a little bit more then with tweezing)


much faster then waxing


I have been getting threading for over a year and have never had any bumps or burns. def my preferred method


Waxing:


turns skin red for longer then threading


I have gotten bumps ffrom waxing- not red- but little white hard bumps that were present for over a week- this may be because the wax burnt my skin or because my skin was allergic to the wax- but i am unsure


the brows are not as defined as with threading


the process takes longer


i only had waxing 3 or 4 times but always with these results


hope it helps. good luck and if this is your first time (whchever way you go) bring something to squeeze ;)Is eyebrow waxing better than arching?
either way it hurts but if you want the healthiest way to fix your eyebrows it's threading ........waxing takes a layer of skin off which allows bacteria to enter through the skin but threading just removes the hair and you will get the same look without the redness
I don't like waxing that much. it kind of hurts and your face is red for a while. The wax made my face itch.


I like to get mine threaded because if they realize that they're going to mess up they wont go all the way. but with waxing once its on its coming off.


I think threading doesn't take as long either.
arching with the thread yessss!!! omg waxing is totally the way to go it is over in one to two seconds and once u do it for a long time you dont even feel it so yes it is!
i get my eyebrows waxed and they arch them when i do. the problem is my eyebrows grow up and down, and unless someone is used to seeing that pattern they pluck me bald on accident. i only trust two people to do my eyebrows.
waxing %26lt;3 quicker, easier, less painless (if used to it]
YEssssssssss. Do not get your eyebrows arched!!! Just wax them or pluck them.
yea..well i wax then i do with threat

No comments:

Post a Comment