Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bumps on head by eyebrow waxing?

Once its time for my eyebrows to be waxed a few bumps come up on my head..and they really hurt. I put some tea tree on them and they go down, put then they form scabs..and there there for ages.


What shall I do? I cant seem to get rid of them.





thanks


xBumps on head by eyebrow waxing?
the heat from wax opens the pores on your skin in the area you are waxing and if you are using a lotion or after wax solution immediately after waxing this can get into the pores and irritate the skin. You can try not using or asking your waxer to not use an after wax lotion and wait a few hours before applying anything to your skin.Bumps on head by eyebrow waxing?
Maybe to tea tree is too strong. try watering it down

No comments:

Post a Comment