Thursday, January 21, 2010

Eyebrow waxing questions?

so i have my formal this friday (5/1)


and i really need to get my eyebrows waxed


problem is, i always break out like 2 days after i get them waxed.


what is it that causes me breaking out? how can i avoid it? what can i do if i feel my skin beginning to break out?Eyebrow waxing questions?
this happens to alot of women that get their eyebrows waxed. what i do after i get them wax is put alcohol on the area that was waxed. then i take my Neutrogena facial daily scrub for acne and breakouts and apply that on my face.... it works girl!Eyebrow waxing questions?
They've all said it, it's either the wax or the lotion they put on after they wax it. You have to remember waxing removes the top most layer of skin along with the hair, therefore your skin is more sensitive after the process. Anything that contains some sort of oil can cause it if it's put on your skin because it can clog the pores. I've only gotten my eyebrows waxed once and after it broke me out I decided I needed to find another method. So I've been using small noxema razors especially for eyebrows to remove the hair when I'm lazy. Normally I thread them myself, it takes a little more time than the razor but I haven't experienced any break outs with either of these methods myself.
thats what happens to me. Its either the wax they use(could be scented or u get an allergic reaction) or ur skin is sensitive and the pressure on ur skin from waxing is causing it to break out. Most likely its the wax. anyways im sure its nothing coverup cant fix and use an acne cream to put on rite after u get them waxed.
this happens to me too!..


but i actually think it happens to everyone..


its the wax and the yeah..lol


it means u have sencitive skin..


try threading it..it doesnt hurt much and it lasts longer..





or once uve gotten ur eyebrows done..


apply some visine(yes! the eyedrops)


with a cotton swab or q-tip apply it to ur irritated skin and watch it dissapear=]





this works miracles for me=]


also for any pimple i have=]


they dissapear like that!!!
it could be that the wax irritates your skin, or whatever cream they put on after. you should try getting them threaded instead
Try other methods like tweezing or threading.
i HATE that, i got my eyebrows threaded %26amp; i broke out around my eyebrows baddd it was horrible! but i would put some cooling gel on it afterwards
i wouldnt suddgest it ifd you want to go ahead but it is going to hurt like hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment