Thursday, January 21, 2010

What eyebrow removal process causes less irritation , waxing or tweezers ?

what can I use to help with current irritation from my tweezers ?What eyebrow removal process causes less irritation , waxing or tweezers ?
i've never gotten irritation tweezing but i normally wax. you could ice your eyebrow bone before tweezing if it hurts you a lot. i find the longer you do either waxing or tweezing the less pain you feel. it doesn't bother me at ALL anymore. but my ex let me wax his unibrow and he screamed like a girl and will never let me do it again. If you do wax just make sure you find a good temperature so you don't tear skinWhat eyebrow removal process causes less irritation , waxing or tweezers ?
I hear threading is the least irritating. However, it definitely hurts. Its like tweezing but in a very different way. No break outs, but some pain. And great results.





I stick with waxing. It hurts, and some people get bumps around their eyebrows for a few days (depending on how sensitive your skin is), but it works. I personally don't react to the waxing, so all I deal with is a little pain and then have perfect eyebrows. I go in about every 2 weeks.





I think tweezing is the most painful. It just takes so much time, and its easy to mess up. My friend tweezes and she occasionally has small little scabs around her brows or lip.





No matter which way you use, its good to use a numbing cream if you're really sensitive. It dulls the pain. And apply some lotion (maybe with some aloe) afterwards, to hydrate the skin and help ease the swelling. Good luck!
I have done both and waxing has the least amount of irritation, using tweezers causes the hair to grow back very quick and its a lot more painful personally
Tweezers will irritate your skin less, but if you want it done more quickly and be less irritating bc of faster pain I'd go w/ waxing. The wax might irritate sensitive skin though.

No comments:

Post a Comment