Thursday, January 21, 2010

On a scale of 1-10, how much does eyebrow waxing hurt?

n/aOn a scale of 1-10, how much does eyebrow waxing hurt?
6On a scale of 1-10, how much does eyebrow waxing hurt?
not at all!!
3. Plucking is like a 7! (You have the whole pain of waxing over and over again!)
For me, 1 meaning no pain and 10 meaning childbirth or severing a limb with no anestesia...3 or 4. My tattoo hurt worse than waxing...I love getting piercings and they hurt worse than the eyebrows. Try it, it's not bad at all and the ouch doesn't last long. The korean women who do mine are ruthless, and always worth it. Your eyebrows will be red for a few hours, but that goes away. Do it when you have nothing better to do, but not before something important as the redness takes a little bit to go away.
maybe a 5, but you get used to it and it's soooooo worth it...
My friend, Margaret always has it done, she says it doesn't hurt much at all.
2-3.. but brief! Thank goodness!
I have been getting it done since I was 8. 1 be the worst. 10 is the best. 8. It hurts but you get used to it. When your done they put aloe stuff on it. When it hurts ask them to stop a sec, then use your fingers to push where it hurts out. I finally walk in and sit for 5 min and don't even worry. Ofcourse I am not in 20s or teens. Too many years!!!! Good luck! You will look great after!!!
eh, about a 4 unless theres a stubborn one then about a 7
first time 8 then after getting used to it i'd say abt 5.
3. Mostly the first time, after that none. Threading is better though if you're thinking about shaping your eyebrows. Hurts more, but gives them a much more clean shape.
First time's a *****. After that... a steady three or four.
3
its hurts about a 5.
For me, a STRONG 8. I'll never do it again. My eyes were red and swollen for several hours afterewards. It hurts, is uncomfortable and totally NOT worth it!!!! (to me)
2...for just a few seconds. The one that know how to do it proper are able to distract you, then they put pressure on the spot for a second and that helps too.





I'm used to it though.
About a 2 - and it's only for a second...and SOOOOOOO worth it.
These numbers are coming from a big baby when it comes to pain. If you can tolerate pain well, you might knock a number or two off.





The first time is about a 6.5 or 7 but then you get used to it and I would call it about a 3.5 or 4.





And always make sure you don't do it the day of a special event. The redness it causes takes a few hours to go away. I usually will have mine done a day or two beforehand.
3 it better than plucking!!!
Overall I would say about a 5.....that includes the scraping with the tweezers as they search for those left behind. And getting ';used to it'; is bull....I have been getting mine done for 13 years and it STILL hurts, but it beats the heck out of tweezing or having bushy brows!
waxing 2, plucking 7 (I hate when they do it!)
it hurts about a 4 but the pain doesn't last long, only a few seconds actually
4, but not for long. you'll be fine.
2
my wife gets is done every month.......first time ouch! after that you get used to it, and it really doens't hurt.
up to 1 , is not painful at all, in fact I think it hurts a lot less than plucking
Don't screw with your eyebrows. Guys could care less about eyebrows.
2
';7'; Iv'e been doing it for a year every two weeks
3 the first time...... after that u get use to it quick and dont feel a thing anymore
first time 6-7 but it gets easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment