Saturday, January 23, 2010

Does eyebrow & Upperlip hair waxing hurt when its done in a salon?

There is some discomfort and be prepared to have red eyes and red lip for a few hours, so dont go on a day that you are planning to go out on the evening lol xDoes eyebrow %26amp; Upperlip hair waxing hurt when its done in a salon?
Okay, I've only ever had my eyebrows done, was quite nervous the first time I had it done cause everyone has told me it hurts loads and I'd never really had any experience with waxing before.





But it was just a quick nip, I hardly felt it and I'm a total pussy when it comes to stuff like that. Don't worry!





Also, I've never had any problems with nedness or anything afterwards. I saw my mum have it really bad once. Best idea is to avoid makeup and stuff before and for 24 hours afterwards.Does eyebrow %26amp; Upperlip hair waxing hurt when its done in a salon?
It is a sharp sting, but it goes away pretty quickly. Similar to a bee sting, I think. Depending on how good your esthetician is will make all the difference in the world. Before you get waxed (anyway) make sure the person is certified, and reputable. I usually prefer to go to new places based on referrals because I know the person is good.
Yeah it hurts alright, and it can cost a lot of money. But if it's the way you want to go, more power to you. Waxing works very well though. If you aren't ready to give into the pain maybe you should try a depilatory cream for your upper lip, and just get the eyebrows waxed, or stick with plucking for the brows.
Yes. It doesn't matter weather you do it at home or at a salon it still hurts. Although I think it's better to have it done at a salon they have more experience at doing it quickly and accuratley. I find it harder to do it to myself coz u know how much it's gonna hurt!
yes,just a little bit..you can always get wax from boots chemist,and do them yourself.mary.c.
whether salon or home it will tingle. But make sure you hold skin tight and then wax.
If u ask me thay hutr either way done at home or a salon. Unless ur use 2 it.
Why bother ?


We all like a woman with a moustache.........
yes! lool


and the worst part is that u cant scream... :(
  • lip liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment