Thursday, January 21, 2010

What's the best brand used by professional for eyebrow wax?

I recently purchase Hally Hansen and I have to say I'm quite disappointed with the result. A lot of hair was left behind and I have to put and pull the wax 3X and still have plenty of hair left. I followed the instruction carefully. Either my skill is bad or the product is bad. Any suggestion would help. ThanksWhat's the best brand used by professional for eyebrow wax?
use nads..... but at the same time you will not get results like the salon in my expiriance unless you get a friend to do itWhat's the best brand used by professional for eyebrow wax?
No, it has nothing to do with your skill. A good product will at least take all the hair off even if it takes a couple pulls.





I am also trying to figure out what wax works well and here is what I have found so far:





1) I had the same problem with Hansen. It doesn't remove all of the hair.





2) Nads doesn't remove all of the hair either.





3) I tried MOOM, which was supposed to be all the rage because it is gentle, natural, and has good reviews, but it also doesn't remove all of the hair (very disappointed).





4) I also tried the one touch personal waxer roll on, which was hard to use, clean, and again was pretty lousy at complete hair removal.





I am going to try Gigi next. If you go on amazon.com and search ';gigi'; people's reviews are attached to the gigi wax products with the yellow stars. Seems to be the most promising on the market for ease of use, hair removal, and less adverse skin reactions. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment