Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I make an eyebrow wax less painful?

I read somewhere that if you take 2 advils an hour beforehand, it'll be less painful. Is this true??? Is there anything else I can do before ??How can I make an eyebrow wax less painful?
Painkillers work, you can also get a topical analgesic.How can I make an eyebrow wax less painful?
theres really no reason to take anything.


it doesnt hurt that bad and i started getting waxed when i was 11. it didnt even hurt back then.


if it hurts or itches afterwards get a cube of ice, but it in a papertowel and put it on where it hurts.
eyebrow wax???? that is a new one to me!! Plucking works just fine, if the skin is stretched it doesn't hurt at all and it can be very finely sculpted.
you don't have to take anything. it doesn't hurt much once you get use to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment