Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do you get Sally Hansen eyebrow wax out of a shirt?

You can try putting ice on it and then peeling it off. Another easy way is to lay a thick papertowel over the wax area, and then run a hot iron over it. The papertowel will soak up the wax once it becomes a liquid.How do you get Sally Hansen eyebrow wax out of a shirt?
Goo Gone!How do you get Sally Hansen eyebrow wax out of a shirt?
I have done this to one of my shirts and all you have to do is put the shirt in the freezer, for about 15min take out and chip the harden wax off with your finger nails should come right off...
I don't know how you can get wax out of a shirt. But I think this Sally Hansen should BUY you a new shirt. What a wench!!! I can't believe her.
  • lip liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment