Saturday, January 23, 2010

Eyebrow waxing (boys and girls answer please!!!!!)?

ok im gonna ask my mom to get my eyebrows waxed for the first time tomorrow. how should i ask her?


guys does it matter to you (the whole bush eyebrow thing)


girls how old were you when you first got them waxed and how did you tell your mom that you wanted them done?Eyebrow waxing (boys and girls answer please!!!!!)?
I was about 13 when I told my mom I wanted it done. I have thick brows so she completely understood, and the thing is, I just went to her and said ';Mom, I want to get my brows done';...it really wasn't that big of a deal.Eyebrow waxing (boys and girls answer please!!!!!)?
i first got them waxed this year (and i was 15) but my eyebrows were fine before, they just needed to be neater.





i just asked my mom, and she was just made the appointment. waxing isn't something that should be a big deal, but if it doesn't convince her go with the ';everyone else does it'; routine and say you'll pay for it.





i personally think bush eyebrows make girls look manly, like i saw this girl when i was at the mall and she was fine, but she had these huge bush man brows and it made her look really bad.
I was about 13. My mother didn't care much because that's just how my mother is (may not be the same situation for you).





But i don't think it's really big deal it doesn't hurt but for a second. It grows back in about 3 weeks.





I think neatly groomed eyebrows are a very good look on a girl.





Something with a nice arch, like this...
I was 12 and I told my mom can i please get my eyebrows done i hate them they are so ugly! She agreeded that she would do them but no major shape she would just clean them up a little and she did and they look awesome i love my eye brows!
10.


i told her i didnt like the way they looked, and she took me to the salon.


my mom understood, thank god..

No comments:

Post a Comment