Friday, January 15, 2010

Burned really bad from eyebrow waxing?

ok so i went to get my eyebrows done and now my whole eye is burnt. its been like this for about 6 days. its still there, but not as bad. it didnt scab beacuse i kept putting alow on it, but its still there so does anyone know how to get it to go away quicker. and do you think i should go get my money back?Burned really bad from eyebrow waxing?
yes definitly get ur money back. and, i would advise anyone you know NOT 2 go to the person who did ur eyebrows. my best advise is 2 see a diff. person 2 get them done. hope they heel fast!Burned really bad from eyebrow waxing?
you really should get your money back
I would get my money back and see a doctor if my eye were burned. I really hope you are okay. I accidentally spilled very hot wax all over my hand one time and WOW did it hurt for a long time. No infections or anything I hope?
6 days is a long time to have the burns. If it was a simple irritation it could be the type of wax used, technique or allergy. You didn't mention if this was a new place you went to or just a bad experience at the same place you usually go to. I would speak with the owner of the place and voice your concerns. I think a refund is in order.
get your money back
Are you sure its a burn or is it just a layer of skin? You might have really sensitive skin and tell your beautician what happened. Try putting some aloe on it if it is a burn, if its the skin I would recommend neosporin. But be sure to call who ever you got it done by and I'm sure they will be understanding.
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment