Monday, January 18, 2010

Did my skin get ripped off from eyebrow waxing?

This is about the third time i have gotten my eyebrows waxed,


and i went to a new place this time.


the girl seems nice,


it didnt hurt more than normal,


but when i got home,


the redness under my right eyebrow would not go away.


it burns really bad, and hurts to even lift up my eyebrows.


i think she may have pulled off some skin?!


does this happen?


how can i fix it?


when will it go away?


will it go away before saturday? (got it done today, wednesday)Did my skin get ripped off from eyebrow waxing?
It probably did. This happened to me but it went away quickly, maybe two days, thats how long it lasted for me.Did my skin get ripped off from eyebrow waxing?
this was already asked like a second ago...








it's not all that important if your skin got ripped off or not.


the point is, it hurts and is red.


put aloe vera on it or neosporin and move on with your life.
I'm not sure about the skin-ripping, but put some aloe vera gel on it, like you would with sun burns. It'll feel a lot better, and the redness should go down, too.
I doubt your skin has been pulled off but have you considered something besides waxing. Try threading, it looks alot better(no redness).
why do you keep asking this question like 20 times. its simple. ur eyebrows got messed up. wait for it to heal
no

No comments:

Post a Comment