Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Does eyebrow waxing hurt?

This week Friday I am planning on getting my eyebrows done for the first time, but I am afraid that it is going to hurt. I don't do well with pain. My friends told me it's just a little 5 second sting and that is it, I hope that is it. Please tell me if my friends are right or wrong and please give me your opinion on this subject to.Does eyebrow waxing hurt?
nope. well only for like the second that she rips the strip off but afterwards you're just like ';oh that wasnt even as bad as I imagined!'; I started laughing uncontrollably because I was so scared and then she pulled one off and it was nothing. hahahha. it helps when you imagine like excruciating pain and then when she does it, you wont feel a thing since you were imagining much more pain XD works like a charm.Does eyebrow waxing hurt?
I got mine waxed for the first time and it hurt like hell the first time. i kept blinking cause I was nervous and the lady put cotton balls on my eyes to keep them safe and they kept falling off.


it hurts like the first time when they pull the strip off, but then you get used to it. good luck!





btw


im not good with pain at all
Yep, i started tearing up when i got mine done for the first time. Be careful though cuz waxing can irritate ur skin and make it all red and full of zits. is okay if you tear up. find a pro cuz the lady who did my eyebrows didn't really know what she was doing.....
yepp


i was kinda scared;nervous when i first got mine done!!!


but it only hurts for like 5 seconds ...... it kinda feelds good since the wax is hot.... %26amp; i have sensitive skin!


(( i dunno bout u )))


but it probally would hurt less if you dont have sensitive skin. =]
It doesn't hurt too much, the pain is easy to cope with, but make sure you're not allergic to the wax. My friend had hers done, and her skin swelled up and got a rash.
actually it doesnt. it ddnt for me. i just got them waxed last friday and it wasnt bad at all :) you just feel a little tug and its over.
It hurts alot. After you do it for a while you get used to it though.
VERY
I got mine done and it didn't hurt at all!
take a pain killer half an hour before.


its really quick.



Yes.
yes but its much better than tweezing every little hair itll be fine
plucking is worse than waxing, it just stings for a moment
You are having hair pulled out of your face............What do ya think?
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment