Saturday, January 2, 2010

Eyebrow waxing>?!?!!?

Hey I was wondering if any of you ladies ever had any problems with eyebrow waxing... I had it done a second time two days ago, and like last time, I got all these tiny bumps that will probalbly turn into zits or whatever they are. Grr I thought maybe this wouldn't happen a second time, is this just because I have sensitive skin??


I put Aloe Vera on it, if you ladies have this problem what do you put on it?


I think I'm gonna stick to plucking!Eyebrow waxing%26gt;?!?!!?
next time put hydro-cortisone on it...it's just the pores reacting to the waxing ..it usually stops after the first or second time.


the oils in your skin uses the hairs as a ';ladder'; to coat the skin ,when it's removed (the hair) the oil becomes trapped and produces tiny bumps that look like a breakoutEyebrow waxing%26gt;?!?!!?
I too get those little red bumps when I wax my eyebrows. Do you do your own at home or do you have them done in a salon? Usually in the salon afterwards they put some alcohol over where they had waxed, but at home when I do my own the box comes with after wax products. You might want to try buying the complete kit, I noticed when I use it that way I don't get the bumps.





ANOTHER THING TO THINK ABOUT: When you go to the salon to have your eyebrows waxed, did you notice if they opened a brand new container of wax??? I can almost guarantee they didn't. Last year I went to the salon for a Brazillian bakini wax. They did not open a new container for me, as a matter of fact she continued with the same container that she ';double dipped'; in when she waxed my bakini area then waxed my eyebrows too. How many other people do you think she waxed before me??? Does it matter, if it was 1 or 100? That's just nasty to have that done.





Really think about doing your own waxing at home, or buy your own and have a friend do it for you.
your skin is probably really sensitive. yes aloe vera or a deep moisturizer is good to put on. you may want to try sugar wax or a pain free wax like nu free or lipil. besides tweezing you could get laser removal which lasts 3 years and up.
ok well it matters on the type of wax i have been to some places where the wax will make me break out and then i have been to some that you won't break out so try going to dif. places
I have never had any problems like that,maybe you should switch places as they aren't being gentle enough and prepping your skin with skin soothing ingredients first like mine does.


But yes, its nothing to worry about your skin's just been irritated.
you may have had an allergic reaction to the wax they use. try to find out whats in it and see if they have another formula or try going to a different place. witch hazel helps
I use to get my brows waxed all the time. I tanned a lot though so a few times the person actually ripped off a few layers of skin leaving a mark similar to rug burn it was horrid for a few days. Neosporin and aloe vera worked for healing it. OO can't forget the giant sunglasses if it turns out really bad, but don't worry...it should only last a day or 2.
yea stick to plucking--after a while your skin gets tougher and you won't break out anymore--and if you keep plucking eventually it won't hurt as much anymore either
i refuse to wax anymore....twizzers are my friend... wax is messy and i got those bump things plus in grown hairs! twizzors are better at least i control how much pain at once i give myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment