Monday, January 18, 2010

Eyebrow waxing?

Okay, so I want to get my eyebrows waxed. I'm wondering exactly how they shape them and stuff though. I actually have very nicely shaped eyebrows, but I have some stay hairs that I want to get rid of on the bottom and top of them. I don't want to get eyebrows that are super, super thin or are half as long as normal eyebrows, which is what some of the girls at my school have.





I was wondering how do they 'shape' them and stuff. Do they just put on the wax around your eyebrows or what?Eyebrow waxing?
http://www.cosmeticscop.com/learn/makeup鈥?/a>





That is a great detailed website for this sort of thing, If you need more information just search in google.Eyebrow waxing?
What I do is tell the lady that I just want them cleaned up. Just get some of the hair that grows underneath the full eyebrow and the ones that are on the side and top. She knows exactly what I mean because I don't like mine shaped too think either.
you can tell them that you don't want them very thin. tell them how you want them and they will do it for you how you want. they just kind of look at them and you look in the mirror and say i want these hairs at the bottom off and they will point to the area and if you say yes, they will spread the wax right on that area. if you only have some stray hairs on the bottom or top, you could just pluck them yourself with tweezers.
They don't really 'shape' them. They just wax the stray hairs basically, sometimes they pluck them to to shape a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment