Monday, January 18, 2010

Eyebrow waxing?

Does it hurt a lot to get your eyebrows waxed i have never done it before. Also is it better to use tweezers instead, and do it myself?Eyebrow waxing?
Getting them done is so much Better when you pull them out yourself it takes a bit and there is no red mark showing you went and just caused pain there. Doing it does hurt a bit but over time the area gets used to it (at least mine did). Getting your eye-brows waxed is not fun but its shorter pain and you need to find a good place to get it done at and keep going to that place if you like it. If you don't like it get a pencil just in case they mess up and it does happen most times you can fix what they messed up on as well. Good Luck :)Eyebrow waxing?
I have had my eyebrows shaped by waxing them twice. It's super fast and.. I think... hurts way less than twizzing. But I've twezzed for like 6 years so all the nerves in that area are kind dead to that kind of pain. So perhaps it does hurt alot and I just don't feel it.
It does hurt but only for a second. IMO- Its soo worth it. I think it hurts less the tweezing.
Yes it hurts and it's worth it...
waxing hurts a little, but tweezing is way more painful anyday, you should try it if you dont like it dont go back, but it wont kill you K girl
I think it is better to get them waxed by a professional. I have seen A LOT of people screw up thier eyebrows by trying to pluck themselves and accidentally plucking the wrong hair or too many hairs.





I don't think it hurts a ton, but since it is so close to your eye, it does make your eyes water. The worst part is the slight burning afterwords, but even that isn't so bad, and if you go to a GOOD salon, they'll have this special lotion stuff they put on it right away that makes it feel soo much better! Personally, I don't think it hurts any more than tweezing out each individual hair yourself.
If you have an eyebrow, by all means wax. But if you have eyebrows, it's your choice.
Yes, it hurts for a second. But, at the same time, the results are worth it. Hence the saying ';pain is beauty.';
i think so
Yes, it hurts, but it takes a lot less time than tweezing. Besides, afterwards, they'll put some moisturizer/cream on it which really helps.
Yes, it does. But you get used to it after awhile. Personally I think waxing gives you a ';cleaner'; look than tweezers. Plus it lasts longer. You could wax your brows and then tweeze for the upkeep. Whatever you do, try to get a shape that is flattering to your eye. Eyebrows frame the face!
I am the proud ex-owner of a unibrow. My eyebrows used to grow together and I tried everything: shaving, plucking, Nair (bad idea, by the way, but then again, I was only 14). Professional waxing produces the best and most long-lasting results. It only hurts for a moments and might sting for a couple hours afterwards or produce some redness. However, it goes away fairly quickly. I highly recommend it though.
I would guess yes but I myself have never had mine waxed they sure could go for a good waxing though
I think that going to a proffessional, usually the local haridressers do them, is the best bet. Doing it yourself can lead to disaster!





Yes, it hurts but the results are phenomenal. I would definitely get out of doing them yourself though.
well it hurts but it will only be like 1 min. of pain even less but u'll get ues to it =)
Yes it hurts to get your eyebrows waxed, but the pain is instant and over quick. But be careful not to put anything on the red/raw area like lotion or anything weird 'cause you can get sores. Also be careful and go to a reputable place so that both eyebrows will match and the wax isn't so hot that you get burned. Scabs are not very sexy!!





I now get my brows threaded. It doesn't take off the first layer of skin like waxing does...another story for another day.
It's like pulling off a band aid. I wax my eyebrows all the time. You'll love the results. It's definitely faster than tweezing.
Tweezers give you much more control over what you're doing. Waxing is typically for people who don't have a clue on how to shape their brows so they leave it all to someone else. If you're like me, i like to have control over everything when it comes to my body, if you're like my sister, she lets other people do whatever to her beauty and looks and almost always ends up dissapointed. Good luck
it hurts just for a few seconds.


if you go to someone that is good and knows


what they are doing (i.e. which way to wax


with the hair) then it will hurt less.


i rec. going to a spa to get it done b/c


a lot of times you will lay on a heated bed with


relaxing music playing and you will be less


focused on what is happening.





there are certain times of the month that you


have a lessened tolerance for pain as well.


you don't want to go around the time you have


your period b/c you are more sensitive.





i rec. it! you'll look like a whole new person!
My girlfriend convinced me to get an eyebrow wax. It hurt quite a bit, but they look great. It isn't terrible, tattoo hurt far more.
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment