Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Good Eyebrow waxing in Houston, TX(Pics, please!)?

I would like to know the names of some good (reputable and experienced) eyebrow waxing places in Houston, TX that are very good at keeping people's eyebrows looking as natural as possible but still clean.





Please give the links to some pictures of what you or other people's eyebrows look like after they are done.Good Eyebrow waxing in Houston, TX(Pics, please!)?
I have been getting my eyebrows done here in Houston for about 7 years now. I have been to so many nail shops, spas, and salons and most of them have DISAPPOINTED me because I am VERY picky about my eyebrows. I am also very picky about the cleanliness of the shop I go to. For the past 4 years I have been going to this place on the North Side of Houston called NB Nails on Veterans Memorial. THEY ARE GREAT! First, they clean your eyebrows, then they wax them. They brush them and cut them down with little scissors and shape them SO WELL. The enviroment is very clean and professional. They are in a nail salon run by a group of Asian women. They charge $8 and I am NEVER disappointed by them.


** They do great nails too ($23 for a full set)Good Eyebrow waxing in Houston, TX(Pics, please!)?
you should get them threaded instead... there's a whole bunch in houston that cost less than $5
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment