Monday, January 18, 2010

Help with eyebrow waxing accident?

I got my eyebrows waxed yesterday (8/22/07) and the lady waxed of about an inch of skin long in my crease on my eyelid. I didnt notice it until about an hour later the pain got worse. Anyone know how to make it heal faster or stop the pain? I just have beem putting neosporin on it.Help with eyebrow waxing accident?
Here is what works:





Neosporin


Polysporin


Baby Oil


Aloe Vera


Cocoa Butter





I hate when this happens! You should take a picture of it, or go back in to the salon and see if you can get a credit or a refund. That was shotty work and they owe you a monetary apology!Help with eyebrow waxing accident?
If you're in Orlando go to Faces in College Park. My wife works there as an esthetician. She can make it all better!
put aloe vera gel from the actual plant. It will sooth %26amp; heal it quickly.





you can buy a very small plant at any large grocery store if they have a flower/plant section. Or check a nursery, or home depot's plant section.
just keep doing what you're doing....and never go back to that place again to get your eyebrows waxed. I would have asked for a refund.
put something cold on it

No comments:

Post a Comment