Thursday, January 14, 2010

How do I handle a painful eyebrow waxing?

Just got my eyebrows waxed and I think a bunch of skin got rippped off. Really painful to the touch, aloe vera just hurts more. I'm supposed to go to a wedding tomorrow and I'm wondering what to do to cover this up, or if it's even possible. Also I'm a guy so wondering if there are makeup options, etc.How do I handle a painful eyebrow waxing?
Take Ibuprofin, because it reduces inflammation and is a pain reliever. Also, you could maybe use a little bit of concealer to cover any redness, but make sure it matches your skin tone as close as possible.. Otherwise it's going to be pretty obvious!How do I handle a painful eyebrow waxing?
I always have this problem.


You might want to dab some baby lotion on it and let it set for a bit.


Then take some foundation that matches your skin tone and smooth it over the damaged surface evenly. Then take some face powder and smooth it over where you put the foundation. It should look pretty good by then. If you can still tell, start over except use concealer first, then apply the rest. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment