Monday, January 18, 2010

How much does eyebrow waxing cost?

Not at a high class salon but a regular cheap place like great clips.How much does eyebrow waxing cost?
probably 5-8 dollars depending on where you go. in my town theyre 7, but in flushing, new york, i can get then for 5How much does eyebrow waxing cost?
It's anywhere from $10-15 dollars. That's the norm for regular places; How ever, i have to advice you that I've gone to ';great clips'; for eye brow waxing out of desperation (when I moved and didn't know where else to go) and that woman took off my ENTIRE eye brow. Completely- and I'm not exaggerating. I cried. She said she was sorry but not to worry because it would grow back. Ever since that time I promised my self i would never go to a place like that. It's better you go online and do a basic research of your cities recommended eye brow places. Remember: your eye brows are the frame of your face (along with your hair.) they make a HUGE difference. So go and do your research and then chose a place you can trust. Even if you go to a nice spa it won't cost you more than $15 dollars, and trust me it is worth it.


Good luck! and I hope you don't come out crying.
Depends how big your eyebrows are. If you're a sasquatch it may run you 10 bucks.
it kinda depends where u live but i livein oregon and at this one place its only like 10 bux
Well my moms shop offers them for about ten dollars. They're usually not much.

No comments:

Post a Comment