Friday, January 15, 2010

How to cover up the pale line thingy after eyebrow waxing?

Wat I mean is that after i get my eyebrow waxed, the place that i got it wax is like paler then my regular skin tone cuz the hair used to be there to block away the sun from tanning my face or watever. So now you can c that there's this pale thickish line above my eyebrows %26amp; its really disturbing me even though it's not that bad but only like 2 shades lighter then my skintone. I hope you understand what i mean cuz if u do, then what kind of makeup can cover us to up that and make it blend in with the rest of my skin. I tried putting brown eyeshadow there but it looks like theres gunk of dirt above my eyebrow sorta. lol. Do you think i should use some bronzer or what eles do u think i should use?How to cover up the pale line thingy after eyebrow waxing?
I just use a little concealer. The same one I use under my eyes.How to cover up the pale line thingy after eyebrow waxing?
If you just put a dab of skin foundation, or concealor from the eyelid up to the eyebrow, your skin will all be the same matching color. It took me a long time to learn this trick haha, and don't try adding more stuff to the paler skin, it will only look worse. If you just do the entire eye, it'll be much quicker, easier, and less of a hassle all together. Plus, concealor or foundation on your eyelid, works wonderfully as an eyeshadow/ liner base, to prevent creasing, and it sliding off by the end of the day.
ok well that never happened to me because i dont wax my eyebrows but i tweeze them but i saw my friends having te same probelm and it does look wierd because u can tell easily that they just got thier eyebrows done so i suggest use any foundation on ur eyearea that should make it a even skin tone or u can use like a skin color eyeshadow or like a bronze eyeshadow on ur eyes so it look s like u have eyeshadow but at the same u will be covering that pale area up other then i dont think u have any other choice so cover up with foundation or use a skin tone eyeshadow and put it around ur eye area
Okay I have really red skin after I get my eyebrows waxed and I use true match foundation my almay. It is white at first and goes on to match your skin color. I promise it will work, I was amazed at how well it worked really. Just get your skin color in that and apply it with a cotton ball and it will be gone. I promise!
go outside in the sun mayb

No comments:

Post a Comment