Friday, January 15, 2010

I need a home remedy for a rash I got from eyebrow waxing!?

I need a home remedy for a horrible rash I got today from getting my eye brows waxed. Why does it affect my eyes so badly?I need a home remedy for a rash I got from eyebrow waxing!?
usually it's because of a reaction from anything that is used to cleanse your skin prior to waxing, like the cleaning agents, try using some moisturizer w/not so many ingredients in it and rubbing your area where your rash is, also try washing your face after getting waxed to remove the chemicals used prior to waxing your eyebrows, getting a facial afterwards helps as wellI need a home remedy for a rash I got from eyebrow waxing!?
read tips on skincare, hair removal and home remedies on this site
Directly after waxing you should add an alovera gel to the skin. THat always helps me. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment