Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is eyebrow waxing bad for your skin?

i heard that it causes premature wrinkles around your eyes brcause the skin is pulled - true or false? any other inof would be appreicated...........Is eyebrow waxing bad for your skin?
False. I wax my eyebrows, and there are no wrinkles in those areas (been doing it for 5 years) Don't wax in the same area twice though, you might be at the risk of pulling off some skin. (That's never happened to me though)





Is eyebrow waxing bad for your skin?
Personally, i wax my eyebrows every 2 weeks and have for about 2 years. Nothing has changed just my eyebrows are tame now :] But, if your skin is sensitive, you may want to tweezers or pluck the hair off. But keep in mind, if you are going to wax your eyebrows, watch out for acne because it will hurt. Maybe use tweezers there instead of wax. Good luck!


(I'm no expert, I'm just going by what I do. )
its false. it only really hurts when you wax it off.
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment